TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Korean Pop!

Korean Pop, also known as K-Pop has influenced me for the past 2 years. Until now, I'm still an avid fan of different k-pop groups. Because of this addiction, I already knew how to write Hangul, speak a few Korean words and eat Korean food. HAHAHA. Well, this addiction also has advantages. When I was in 3rd year high school, my circle of friends got gaga over this. At first we were only four, but this virus spread, and we end up with 23 of us in a group. We all have this 'biases' and we fight over them. HAHAHA. Our bonding became stronger, and we never get tired of hearing the same old story everyday. :D Anyway, to be specific, I love the groups SNSD, Super Junior, Big Bang, Exo, Miss A, Infinite, DBSK, Wondergirls, and 2ne1! :D They are so great. :D

Girls' Generation is my most favorite k-pop group among all these. :D They are all very pretty and talented. They are nine in a group and my favorite is Yuri. :D She looks like a Filipina. :D 



See? :D Recently, they had a concert here in the Philippines, but sadly, I didn't get to watch it. I was too busy doing all the needed requirements. Great. 

This is her latest photo from their latest album, I Got A Boy, and I really love the lyrics of that song (though I don't understand it)! :D 

"AYO GG!" =)) 


On the other hand, my favorite k-pop group is Super Junior. :)) Avid fan since 2010. :)) I really can't forget that day when my friends and I have this k-pop quiz wherein we have to memorize the names and faces of each member. :)) We also did the same to SNSD. :)) Anyway, we chose our bias and I chose:

YESUNG!! <3 He's really cute. :)) ahahaha =)) As you can see, he's really adorable. He has a very amazing voice and I go gaga whenever I hear him sing. :)) Sad to say, he'll start his military service this year. T.T I will never get to see him perform. So sad. I even tried tweeting him on Twitter, but he never replied. T.T Guess he's too busy to reply to millions of tweets from his beloved fans. :D

"Your Eyes". That is my favorite song that he sang with Kyuhyun. :DD I get to memorize this song with a friend and we sing it together like a boss. :)) hahaha =)) 

YESUNG/YURI. \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment