TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Can I survive this?

          Can I survive this course that I chose? Well, I hope so. The reason I chose this for a title was because of our writing activities today. It was hard to create articles and you had been only given an hour to write. I can feel the pressure and the stress earlier, and my head is throbbing already, but that didn't faze me. My goal and determination tells me that I should continue and give my all. But, at that moment, I can visualize how things are going to happen in the future once I have achieved my goal. While I was visualizing, I noticed that some of my classmates were just staring at their paper. Others look at each other and give a quizzical look to one another. Others give the 'i-need-reassurance' look. There are also others who just laughed, thinking about their work. Then I noticed that I myself was staring at the window, and thought that will I act this way someday? Jeez. 
           I know all of us were finding a hard time to create articles but I can see that all of us have that determination. Despite the noise, the cold room, and the pressure from our professor, we still managed to create the two articles. Right now, I have realized why our other friends shifted to another course. I think they have also visualized that this is going to happen. LOL. But for me, I'll take this as a challenge. I believe I can do it, not only me, but my classmates as well.


P.S.
I wanted to write some more but my classmate has just informed me that we have a quiz tomorrow that I can't even remember. Ok gtg. :)) 'Til next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment