TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, May 17, 2013

It's been quite a while :))

        Yep, the title says it all. :)) The very last time I updated my blog (before I posted my article about photography) was February. I was really busy the following month, the Finals Month, we'd say. I am always tired when I get home, and I multitask a lot. Plus! I get to sleep late most of the time, then wake early in the morning. A family friend of ours came to visit one day, and she told me I got thin. Well, I AM thin, I really don't get fat, even if I eat a ton. I just have a fast metabolism, that's all. HAHAHA. Anyway, that's what she noticed of me. I also got big eye bags during those times that I might pass for a horror booth. LOL. :)) 
       Many things happened here and there; excitement, fear, agony, happiness and many more. I slept on the train most of the time on my way to school, but if drowsiness doesn't drop by, I just bring out my notes to study. Every time I arrived in our room, it was a total mess. Others doing work, chatting for group activities, while others--well, they play pranks on our other classmates who are really busy. I am one of the victims, sad to say. LOL =)) Despite these crazy moments, we still manage to control ourselves, and the time. 'Control ourselves'? That sounds like we're  mental patients! HAHAHA! Just kidding! :)) Some of us just turns weird because of too much work. :)) But we enjoyed the busy life. :D 
        During the last month of classes, sickness has planned to stay in me. I got pneumonia by that time, and I got really terrified that our family doctor might take on a surgery, but, my doctor is the best, and healed me with medicine only. No need for surgery. :)) Despite that sickness I got, I still go to school, I don't like being left out of anything, especially lessons. Anyway, a month felt like a year to us, we did so many videos this semester, and I get to see my face acting and making drama stuff. Jeez. I'll post the videos later. :)) 
        The last thing that I would want to talk about was that Hawaiian dance. Seriously. Of all the dances that we could dance. :(( This is really not meant for me, remember when I said I danced like a robot? Yeah. This includes swaying hips and stuff like that; that doesn't suit me at all. HAHAHA. But I have to! This will serve as our final exam for PE, so that left me no choice. No matter how much I groused, I must continue. I really envy the boys' steps, they were easy! I just wished I was boy. Great. Anyway, here's a picture of me and my buddies during that day we performed. :))

        The other thing that we were grousing about is our costume. It's a skin-toned leotard! It's a very awkward feeling. I was really envious on the boys' costume, they look like Poseidon in The Lightning Thief with his summer getaway look. But, despite these complaints, we won the 2nd place! :)) But I have to admit that I like the steps, though it REALLY doesn't suit me. HAHAHA!
        My favorite part of the month was when we created our Photo Essay. :)) I was planning to post that here too, but I think maybe I'll have it next time. :D I really like that. :)) Oops, it's midnight again. :)) I gotta sleep now, I got a big day ahead tomorrow! :D I hoped I had filled the last month out. :D I guess I'll continue again 'morrow. :)) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment