TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

ONE

ONE
Nicole L. Manano
(Credits, please!) 

It starts with one..
It's not a song
It just ends with one.
Like me, all Saturday night long.


Maybe two is better than one..
No, because one is better than two
Believe me it's fun
To be alone than be with you.


I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
No, you can't conceal your identity
You're the nightmare in my dream
It's like I'll enter the world of insanity.


I'm know I'm not the only one
But why do I feel like one?
I can't even waddle away from this misery
Because I have to accept this sad reality.


P,S,
   I dedicate this poem to a fellow employee who makes you feel alone when there's really two of you who are on-duty on a Saturday night. Such a miserable Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment