TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BUSY.

It's already 12 midnight and I'm still wide awake, makes me an owl here. That's because of all the work I did today. I'm telling you that this course I have chosen is really very challenging, and pressure's holding me down, but I still don't give up. :)) All these research papers, reports and stuff, are in line, waiting for me to do them. I've only finished half today, and there's so much to do! Great. I wonder what's in store for me. Well, despite all these busy times, I still love my course. :)) I've chosen this because it's my childhood dream. :)) 

First we have this documentary in our subject, Broadcast Media, and it required us a lot of research. Though it was a group project, it was still hard for me. My leader's satisfied with my work, so I guess I did good. :)) 
Then we have this breath-taking report in Introduction to Mass Communication. We have to do well so that we'll be exempted from the midterms, our group hopes we'll be the chosen ones. :)) Cross fingers. :) 
We also have this group reporting in our Filipino subject, but I think it's just a piece of cake, cause it's only a very short one. :)) HAHAHA.

Oh, I gotta tell you this. We had our Cha-cha dance in PE last Monday, and oh no, I move like a robot. Totally hopeless. T.T You know, I'm trying my best here. :P Wish I can dance well. Why oh why. 

Well, that's it for now. :)) gotta go. :)) I need to read a book, and I'm still not reaching the half of the 500-page book. Great. :)) Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment