TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, January 25, 2013

CORREGIDOR TRIP! :D

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE MOST EXCITING DAY EVER! :DD

         Wonderful! :D I can't believe I'll reach this island on my first year in college. I was always thinking that I'll be able to go here when I'm already working. I really can't contain my feels when we are already boarding the ferry. :)) In an hour's time, we'll have our first step to Corregidor! :D

Great, my overwhelming excitement turned into a dizzy one. Most of us are first-timers in boarding a ferry, so, for sure we'll be experiencing dizziness. My White Flower Oil was passed on to my friends. HAHAHA. Anyway, when we reached the place, we brought out our cameras and started taking shots. Historical ruins were preserved and I am really impressed how they can manage to take care of this island. I love history, I really do! :D And I can't believe I'm seeing all of these, I feel like I was back in those times, when war broke out. :)) Dramatic mode. :P Anyway, I took 600 or more photos. :D I had seen that everyone is enjoying themselves and taking shots as proof that they've been to this awesome island. Oh here's one photo that shows the ruins of an American barracks during their time. :D



      It's more fun in the Philippines! :DD 


No comments:

Post a Comment