TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Not just my ordinary day :))

I am just one happy human. HAHAHA! Yeah, I really can't explain my happiness last Saturday. Well at first, I got really scared because of my preliminary exams. My professor called me last. Great. Butterflies keep playing on my stomach. Only a few people got a high score, and here I am, my hands are getting clammy and my mind is totally flying. Lastly, my name was called. My professor handed me my test booklet... nervous... terrified... YES! :D I got 95! :D First happiness for the day! :DD I was totally recovered from my paranoid feeling. HAHAHA =)) 

Next thing that happened to me is also a very memorable one. My friend treated me on a ride in Star City! :D We went to Snow World and we really had fun! :D Sadly, we can't take pictures inside. It was too cold, and I'm feeling hypothermia already. At first, I thought that it was not that cold, I was only thinking that I was in the classroom. BUT OH NO. I made a mistake. IT WAS REAL COLD, and the air is salty. I don't know why it has to be salty. I can feel my lips dry and its like my insides are frozen. Ouch. But, my friend and I can't be unfazed. We still went on and rushed to the slide! I wanted to punch the coach there because we held us back first before the go signal. And when he strike the go signal.. I took a deep breath.. and! I failed to go on sliding! I was held back by something lumpy on the surface. Great. The others are already sliding while I'm still there. FAIL! But, I carried myself and at last, I was already sliding. I got that mini-heart attack when I was sliding; I feel like I'm about to fall off my sliding board--and I don't want that. NOBODY wants that. On the end, I slid beside my friend and said hi. HAHAHA! After that, we rushed to the exit because we can't take the coldness of the area anymore. We hurriedly went outside, looking for coffee. Sadly, we didn't find any coffee. >:) Funny, eh? Our hypothermia only faded when we ate and drank water. I sighed with relief and we went home.

Lastly, (this is the best part) I told everything what happened to me on that day to my mom. I told her I bought earmuffs for the Snow World which was very effective, bought a gun key chain and a baller. Well, she was really happy hearing my funny stories everyday. HAHAHA =)) After that, I went online to tell the whole world that I just got home and I enjoyed a lot. HAHAHA! As I was surfing the net, there was a knock on the door. Mom opened the door, and it was my brother holding a big rectangular box with a label of 'Samsung'. I asked him what's inside, and he said it's a new monitor. I really got confused by his answer because our monitor is still working properly (only the internet has a really big problem, low horsepower hahaha). When he brought it out, he said that, "This is a monitor with a keyboard." Well, it took me a minute to process what he meant, and then I realized that he bought me a personal laptop. Pure happiness again! This day is so great! :D Well, I took a picture of it. 


Here it is! :DD And I'm using it now :D Oh, gotta go :DD See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment