TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, January 18, 2013

Rest Day~ :)))

It's rest day! :D

It was a very tiring day yesterday, and a very infuriating one. Well, we had a surprise quiz in our Filipino subject and oh no, I was in panic. HAHAHA. But I got a passing score, a good one for me, eh? :)) LOL. Anyway, I was really nervous for our 30-minute reporting in our major subject. Great. I was not prepared, seriously, but I saw our power point made by our group leader. It was a wonderful one, and I told myself that, "We can do this!" But during the report, I felt the tension in the air. My other group mates we're really feeling butterflies in their stomach, well, I felt the same, but I think I did a good job by not showing it. During my part in the report, I can't believe I did well. I guess. HAHAHA =)) I did not read the printed copy my friend gave me, I just held it. I was just talking there holding the paper, and I told myself that I had to consume 5 minutes of my little speech here. I only read one sentence there, seriously. I don't know how I remembered that part of the story during the Spanish occupation, but I told it to the class on the spot. Cheers. :)) HAHAHA! Our prof said we had a good report. :D It's a successful one, despite our unpreparedness. HAHAHA! There's a word such as 'unpreparedness'? Nice one. :D 

Oh well, I'll be attending a seminar starting next Friday up to March 15. :)) I'm really excited because all of these are all about our course. :D Anyway, I was also infuriated yesterday because of this freaking---. WHY. OH. WHY. Never mind. My day is already a joyful one, until this black cat ruined it. GREAAAT. At the end, I just ignored it. I will never get rich or whatever, if I just stayed mad all day. Plus! I will really get extra ugly for all this. 

Well today, all I did was just read my book, The Mark of Athena, wherein I was already halfway. Well, good for me because my brother bought me that book last year, and I'm not finished until now. What a loser. :)) HAHAHA :)) Well you know, you can't blame college; it's really tough one. :)) and I am enjoying it. :D I also edited my power point today, a project proposal for our beats. I was contented and satisfied already, so I guess this'll do. I really feel lazy today so I just kept on reading today, and writing on my very private journal. :)) It's midnight again, and I have classes tomorrow. Gotta sleep now! K bye :D

P.S.
What I mean by 'gotta sleep now' is 'gotta read now'. HAHAHA :)) 










No comments:

Post a Comment