TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, January 25, 2013

So this is how it feels..

     So this is how it feels to be a college student. HAHAHA. I'm feeling all the pressure now--the assignments, beats.. shoot. This is only the beginning, and we're already this haggard. The higher the year level, the harder it will become. T.T But I don't mind. :D I chose this course, because I want this. I want a challenge! :)) I want fun and adventure. =)) We had the Corregidor adventure already, but as I said, that is just the beginning. :D 

      Another thing that makes me busy nowadays is this documentary we are having. This is our midterm exam for our major subject and it is really hard. We are making many sacrifices here, but I know that those sacrifices will pay off. :D THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL HARD WORK! :D We can do this. I CAN do this. I'm an Optimist at Work, right? :D


      Right now, I'm already working at my speech. I think this is also an extemporaneous speech, with a topic of your choice, just anything under the sun. This requires a well-rested mind, I don't have that now, but I'm trying my best to cope up with this. Just in time, the song being played in my playlist is Katy Perry's Wide Awake. JUST GREAT.

  
      Oh wait, we recently had our music video for our Filipino subject. YES, A MUSIC VIDEO. Look, I can sing, but I'm not that good. HAHAHA =)) Well, hope you'll watch it :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment