TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, October 20, 2013

UNLEASH THE BOOKWORM. :)

                    Time to unleash the bookworm. :)

                     I like that introduction. :)) Oh yes, the Bookworm Me, and my addiction to books began way back when I was in the first grade. 


                     My brother gave me a gift that Christmas, which is the first book of the Harry Potter series. I started reading it the following day, and it only took me two or three days (I can't remember) to finish it. Then I clamor for the second and third and fourth and so on. But I didn't get to complete that series, as I got too busy with school works. Next thing I know, my brother started on a next series which is the Artemis Fowl, and he began collecting it, too. Soon, it was passed to me, since my brother was totally busy with his work. 


                     And so, until now, I still collect books and my dad gave me a bookshelf, which I call my "Mini-Library". Here it is:



                   Yeah, this is the evolution of my bookshelf. LOL. This was photo was taken last year, and it's not updated. I have new books this year, which consists of:
                                   My brother and I bought these at Fully Booked. We were given free comics, and we got four. 


                        It took a while before I got The Last Olympian. I took the chance to buy the Diary ng Panget 1 because it was the last one on the stock! Glad to have it. :D

                        I got Let It Snow from my friends, a gift for me on my 18th birthday. :) My brother bought the Diary ng Panget 3. :)
                        And of course, my newest collection of books (from Ghostgirl to Chico and Delamar's) fresh from the Manila International Book Fair. 

                       As of now, I still have a list of books that I need to save up money for. I am seriously having a hard time to choose what to buy first, since not all my series are complete. 

                       It's really nice to look at my mini-library and look at my collection, then I just find myself staring at them. Just by looking at all these books, I find it very relaxing and pleased from what I was looking. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment